Sign the Muster Roll and join Jackson’s Fight for Our Independence!
Celebrate A Presidential Fourth with The Hermitage!
July 4 AND July 5, Free with Admission
- Experience a War of 1812 military camp and learn how to drill, march, and live as a soldier in General Jackson’s militia. Includes kid-friendly activities and games. July 4 from 10:00-5:00, July 5 from 12:00-5:00.
Special Living History Programs
July 4 only, Free with Admission
- Throughout the day, General Jackson and Mrs. Jackson will share stories about the final battle of New Orleans, their victorious return to Nashville, and a special reading of their love letters during the war
- Learn how to celebrate Jackson-style with some Regency dancing lessons! Led by an authentic 19th-century band and dance caller.
- Special talks by Chickasaw Nation Elder Robert Perry and Poarch Creek Tribal Historic Preservation Officer Robert Thrower about their nations’ roles and experiences during and after the war
Independence Day Ball
Saturday, July 4
Join us for an evening of dancing, music, and celebration! Includes exclusive after-hours access to the Mansion. Ages 18 + Tickets are $45
Tickets are available online, at the ticket office, and at the door.
Sunday Morning Church Service
July 5 at 9:00 AM, Free to the Public
- Join us for an authentic 19th-century non-denominational church service in the historic Hermitage Church, located on our grounds. No admission required, seating is first-come first-serve.