5 Great Things To Do This Week With The Kids Before School Starts
July 27, 2015
Be a tourist this week before summer vacation ends for the kids. Here are five fun adventures to have before school starts next week. You’ll find something for everyone in the family. Vist First Tennessee Park, Nashville Shores, Treetop Adventure Park, Fall Creek Falls, Stardust Drive-in Theatre, and Cedar creep Sports Center are awesome family fun adventure.
1. Enjoy the thrill of baseball at First Tennessee Park. This is the perfect week to enjoy peanuts, Cracker Jacks, home runs, and fire works. Spend time this week at the ball park. Games this week are Monday – Friday starting at 7 pm.
2. Chill by the water at Nashville Shores. play in the lagoon, slide down water slides, or relax in the lazy river. Take a trip on the zip line at Treetop Adventure Park and enjoy the suspended bridges, cargo nets, and Tarzan Swings.
3. Hit up Cedar Creek Sports Center for some great family fun and entertainment all day long. Have fun racing on the go karts and bumper boats. See who has the best putt in 18 holes of mini golf and finish off your time at the arcade.
4. Take a short road trip to Fall Creek Falls State Park. Follow the nature trails and enjoy nature at her finest. You’ll have a great time following the streams, and venture to all four of the waterfalls within the park.
5. Go to the drive-in and do some star gazing. The Stardust Drive-in Theatre offers double fatures every evening. What a great way to spend an evening with family outdoors under the stars. Take the drive just down the road to Watertown.